Monday, April 27, 2009

Things I heart right now

I Heart Vibrogym

Oh my goodness. I have done but three sessions so far, and I'm not kidding - all of my cellulite is GONE. In all honesty, I didn't have a buttload of it to begin with, (pun 100% intended), but it was present. I only wish I had taken an incredibly badly lit before photo, so I could be their poster girl. I could have been the butt & thighs of Vibrogym! Another opportunity lost. Hmph.

I Heart JD & Turk's Bromance in Scrubs

I love this clip so much I want to marry it:



I Heart Working From Home

There are many many things I heart about this, but here are the main ones:
1. I don't have to wear my horribly unflattering and uncomfortable uniform
2. I can have whatever I like for lunch. Today I had leftover lamb roast and yummy veges
3. While I have my lunch, I can watch Oprah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment